Last Updated June 12, 2020
Personal Information Collected By the Services
ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS uses information collected from users of the Services to personalize and improve Your visit and experience at the Site and for other purposes set out below. ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS gathers information in the following ways:
Information You Give to ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS
Through a user’s interactions with the Services, ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS collects Personal Information which includes any information You have provided in connection with Your use of the Services. Personal Information is collected when You establish an account with ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS, or when You communicate with ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS about the Site.
“Sensitive Personal Information” refers to Personal Information regarding more sensitive areas, such as Your government ID and certain other medical or health information, financial information, gender, marriage status, race/ethnicity, or veteran or disability status.
Use of Information Collected By ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS
ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS uses the Personal Information collected in an effort to improve Your experience with the Services, to provide services to You, and to communicate with You about the information that You request. ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS may also use Personal Information to help target specific offers to You and to help ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS develop and improve its Services. Additionally, ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS may use Your Personal Information to:
- Respond to user service requests.
- Admin user accounts.
- Provide service to our clients, which may include healthcare providers.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- To communicate with users about our products, services, and related issues.
- To administer fees and provide users with invoices or resolve billing issues.
- Conduct research and analysis.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
- ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS may disclose Personal Information to its parent, subsidiary, affiliates, and other related companies without Your consent.
- ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS may disclose Personal Information to service providers for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our products or services, sending marketing and communications related to our business, payment processing, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives from citizens of the EU and the United Kingdom under the Privacy Shield Framework and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and the United Kingdom, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
- If ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, you agree that ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS may transfer Your Personal Information to a third party as part of that transaction.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS limits the use of Personal Information to ways that are compatible and relevant to the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected or subsequently authorized or for which consent was obtained. ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
Retention of Personal Information
ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS will retain Your Personal Information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS will retain and use Your Personal Information as necessary to comply with Arwa Digital Systems business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
Aggregated De-Identified Information
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Site may contain certain links to third party websites. ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content found on these websites. You should check the privacy notice and policies of each website You visit. Links to third-party sites are provided solely for Your convenience and any use or submission of data to such sites shall be at Your sole risk.
Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Information
ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS may transfer Your Personal Information to Arwa Digital Systems entity in the United States, to any ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS subsidiary or affiliate, or to third parties as described above, that are located in various countries around the world. By using Arwa Digital Systems Services, or providing any Personal Information to ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS, where applicable law permits, You consent to the transfer, processing, and storage or such information outside of Your country of residence where data protection standards may be different. When ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS collects information in one country and transfers it to another, to the extent possible it applies the same level of data protection required under the laws in the first country even when the data is in the second country.
Regardless of the above, however, and except as required by applicable law, ARWA DIGITAL SYSTEMS does not provide You with access to patient records and will recommend that You directly contact Your healthcare provider to obtain a copy of Your patient records.
Name and Address of the controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union/ USA / India? The UK and other provisions related to data protection are:
Arwa Digital Systems
401 East, Jackson Street, Suite 2340 Tampa, Florida, 33602