Easy, effective health information exchange
Agna HL7 is a faster, easier, secure, and cost-effective interoperability option available as of today. HL7 is a set of international standards used by healthcare organizations to share clinical and administrative data between software applications. Our HL7 broker provides excellent performance and flexibility. Either operating as a stand-alone intermediary broker or as an integrated data system broker, our apps can provide the messaging needed for seamless incorporation or communication with third-party information systems to provide a comprehensive workflow
Data standards and techniques for healthcare systems to adequately communicate with clinical information.
- Easy, effective health information exchange
- It is a voluntary association that specifies the data requirements for various types of messages (e.g., ADT, ORM, ORU, etc.).
- Can work as a stand-alone server or as a silent PACS or RIS server software service
- HL7 Server can be integrated with any PACS system from AGNA or any other third party
- Achieve interoperability, to thrive in the new era of value-based care.
- Exchange health information easily, while promoting accountable care.
- Attain compliance (and rest easier), in the face of changing healthcare initiatives.